Accem. Assistance to victims of discrimination based on racial or ethnic origin.
Address: C / Saavedra, 4 Office 1 (Gijón)
Contact: Lorena Iglesias Martínez
This is an information, guidance and accompaniment service, funded by the Ministry of Employment and Social Security and the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund, which provides independent support and advice to people discriminated against because of their racial or ethnic origin in any field: education, health, housing, employment, access to goods and services, etc.
- Identification, information, guidance and support for victims of discrimination.
- Advice, support and mediation with victims.
- Preparation and edition of informative and informative material.
- Planning, design and development of workshops with potential victims.
- Design and development of workshops to prevent racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and other related intolerance.
- Participation in meetings, forums, platforms, spaces and relevant working groups in this area.
- Coordination and cooperation with other relevant actors in the field of equal treatment and non-discrimination.