Fundación ADSIS. Sensitization for intercultural coexistence
- ADSIS FOUNDATION
- Address: C / Peñascales 14 local, Madrid (Headquarters of the entity)
- Contact: Gerardo Mendoza (email@example.com)
- Web: www.fundacionadsis.org
- This is a project that develops its activity in two areas of action, Social Awareness and Direct Social Action, and another cross-cutting action of Intercultural Training.
- SOCIAL SENSITIZATION: because it develops awareness and promotion activities for the creation of intercultural coexistence relations aimed at immigrants and indigenous people. That is why the awareness program consists of several parts:
- First, which aims to conduct sensitization sessions in centers with large immigrant youth population (Basic Vocational Training Centers, Secondary Education Centers, open centers, free time centers). Where through various workshops, coexistence and interculturality with young people will be worked.
- Second, with awareness-raising actions on interculturality aimed at the general public (parties, street events) promoted by the young people themselves sensitized in the workshops and with the involvement of younger people from other educational centers.
- Third, with actions in support of various solidarity projects in the environment, with the involvement of the native population.
- DIRECT SOCIAL ACTION: because it develops its intervention directly and specifically on a group in a situation of social exclusion, the immigrant group. Carrying out activities aimed at promoting their participation in social and public life, and enhancing their contribution in the support of solidarity projects, together with the native population. In addition, part of these activities are carried out in open spaces in a way that favors the participation of citizens, which expands the social impact of the program.
- TRAINING: because there is an enriching cultural transfer from experience and shared dialogue through different activities.
The gender approach is inserted in the project in a transversal way, in the content of the workshops incorporating dynamics in which various issues such as productive and reproductive work are addressed and the dialogue around differences is encouraged in each of the interventions between men and women in the world.
- Awareness workshops in educational centers aimed at students (at least 99 days / sessions).
- Sports days and intercultural events (at least 21: days, events and activities).
- Support for solidarity projects in the near context of the environment, organizing activities with intercultural groups (at least 7 actions in solidarity with the environment of the beneficiaries and beneficiaries).
- Planning, monitoring and evaluation sessions with teams of educators and volunteers from the 7 areas where the project is developed.