Intercultural Community Intervention Project in the Barrio dels Rosers
is an intercultural community intervention program in a neighborhood with a high rate of immigrant population.
Creative percussion, guitar, theater, football, approach to the arts of the circus is made and audiovisual aimed at children and young people in the neighborhood.
is a comprehensive intervention that has two intercultural mediators involved in schools and institutes.
Your work is essential to invigorate families and good communication between teachers, family and students.
- African percussion workshop
- Guitar workshop
- Live music workshop
- Audiovisual workshop – football workshop
- Spanish workshops
- Theater workshop for mothers
- Attention to the management of the Adm. and legal
- Cultural and leisure excursions and outings.
- Monthly coexistence forum
Circus workshop in Circuses Arts.>
- Photographic exhibition by the children of the neighborhood
- Interpret audiovisual material in the classrooms (little boys and girls.
C/Adrián Viudes, 9
Contact: Anne-Charlotte LamASSE
Coordinates: Fatima 968 82 42 41