Mujeres en zona de conflicto (MZC). Improving coexistence, interculturality and participation with gender equity since childhood and first cycle of primary
- WOMEN IN CONFLICT AREA (MZC)
- Address: Calle San Pablo nº 9 (local), CP 14002 Córdoba
- Contact: INMA CABELLO RUIZ
- Web: www.mzc.es
This project proposes to strengthen the integration and inclusion of national girls and boys from third countries through activities that foster contact, intercultural knowledge and constructive dialogue from an intercultural and coeducational approach of an extracurricular nature in 24 CEIPS.
For this purpose, pedagogical interventions for the resolution of intercultural conflicts, celebration of days of coexistence, games of the world at recesses and ongoing training with teachers in Interculturaldiad and Coeducation are carried out.
- Non-violent Intercultural Conflict Resolution Workshops from gender equity.
- Games of the world
- Days of living together.
- Teacher training in intercultural tools and coeducation.