- Peace Cooperation Assembly/ACPP.com
Educational program that, in addition to pursue of all people and societies.
A framework of action and a work instrument to offer schools. It is a methodology, a way of doing and understanding education, which requires the participation of the entire educational community (teachers, students, families and non -teaching staff) to achieve the purpose of creating a more just and solidary society.
- Training and tools to teachers to introduce, both in the explicit and hidden curriculum, in a transverse and permanent way, education for global citizenship.
- Activities for interculturality and Appreciation of diversity as a source of enrichment in educational centers
- Workshops for peaceful resolution through attitudes of respect for differences and non -violent resolution and regulation of conflicts.
- Workshops to work the causes that originate inequalities and promote the joint search for actions to eradicate them.
network work to strengthen the transforming capacity of the public school.