Awareness of migration to rural schools; DIVERSUM TERRA
Solidarity Foundation Foundation
Awareness of migrating fact in schools in rural areas; DIVERSUM land
This project, from a multidisciplinary approach, proposes to work on the awareness of the migratory act of students through the following educational activities:
- Creation and allocation of educational materials of intercultural consciousness, available to the educational community, students and families.
- Real stories told in the first person
The Solidaritat Farmers Foundation with this project, through recreational and educational dynamics, presents cultural diversity as a source of knowledge and as an opportunity to exchange experiences and enrich us of values of different cultures.
- Life Stories – Biblioga Terra Kit. By immigrants. Through the participation and enjoyment of games of different countries.
- Stories and puppets – Tuppets Disiversum Terra. Through stories of fictional characters that involve and approach children in the acquisition of values.
- Intercultural games contest: game cards and dadum dadum earth. Through artistic, creative and research activities, improving intercultural awareness.
- The Foundation Solidarity Farmers
- C/Riu Besos, 22,25001 Lleida
- T. 973 288 202
- https: // www.pagesossolidaris.org/contacta/